The objectives of the Club are:
- To promote and develop lacrosse throughout the Rocky View district of the Calgary area.
- To play an active role in the preparation and implementation of leadership, education, training, communication, supervision and development of programs;
- To promote good fellowship among its members and representatives, and to aid and assist in the betterment of lacrosse;
- To promote equitable opportunities for players, regardless of sex, race, age or ability, to participate and achieve their personal best in lacrosse throughout the Rocky View area, the City of Calgary and vicinity;
- To act as the liaison for its members on any issues concerning the sport of lacrosse in the Rocky View area, the City of Calgary, in the province of Alberta or elsewhere in Canada, and
- To promote uniform interpretation and administration of the rules of lacrosse.
Read our full RVLA Bylaws here
2017 Financial Statement